Monday, October 13, 2008

Catch 22

1.) In this question I would have to say yes. The reason why I would have to say yes because the fate of my country relies on me and my the choices that I make. Depending on the situation I would fight the military and but if it doesn't cause for anything then I would have nothing to do with it. But something worth fighting for is a better life


2.)I really do agree with him because you could say no and just be done with the whole situation. But at the same time the slogan just say no protains to drugs and how to get away from that type of situation. A historical fact Rosa Parks not given up her seat and going to jail for what she believed in. But let me ask you this if Rosa Parks was to just get up and give up her seat would the seating arrangements back then would they still be in affect now.


3.)In my honest opinion I would have to say this book is somewhat of a comedy but somewhere within the book it is a message somewhere. But I would have to say either way the book would still have the same meaning if the book was written the way it is now than in a more serious manner.

No comments: